Richards Bay Minerals would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following bursaries:
- Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering – Ref: MCE01
- Electrical Engineering: Light Current – Ref: EELC03
- Chemistry – Ref C03
- Grade 12 / Matric with:
- Mathematics (Achievement Level 5)
- Science (Achievement Level 5)
- English 1st Language (Achievement Level 5) or English 2nd Language (Achievement Level 6).
What does the bursary provide for?
- Registration, Tuition, Residence fees, Meal allowance, Prescribed books
Who can apply?
- Matric scholars who meet the minimum requirements
- Students who are currently in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
The following information must accompany your application:
- A brief statement explaining why you have chosen this particular field of study
- Your contact details
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of latest results
- Certified copies of achievement / merit certificates
- Should the required documentation not be provided, your application will be disqualified.
How to Apply
ONLINE: • Click here or visit www.riotinto.com/careers • Graduates and Students ● Select “South Africa” as location • View “RBM Bursaries 2013″
POSTAL: Attention: Khanyisile Mkhize, Rio Tinto Management Services South Africa, P.O. Box 787550, Sandton 2196
EMAIL: Send an email to: [email protected]
Advert Reference No: RIC00081