Rand Merchant Bank is recruiting graduates for Technology & IT-specific roles throughout the bank. Two such roles are Business Analyst and Developer. In both roles, the graduate would receive specialist training to assist them becoming proficient in their operational responsibilities. There would be an expectation that the candidates be able to think strategically about technology in business, as well as process solutions. There are structured learning opportunities for graduates to fast-track their skills and knowledge of the various fields within Investment Banking. In addition to the Graduate Programme, candidates will be supported through additional learning opportunities such as Masters, CFA and other area-specific qualifications.
- To attend the relevant training that forms part of the programme;
- To be a part of any prescribed rotations;
- To deliver on agreed outcomes, dependent on the area into which the graduates are hired.
- Good communication skills,
- Tenacity, and
- A passion for world markets and the economy.
Comments are closed.