Closing date: 13 April 2015
RTT is offering positions in their Graduate Programme in various regions. This is a one year program that will start in May 2015 and will finish on the 31 April 2016. This programme is designed to provide accelerated training to graduates in order to be integrated in to the business environment. Successful candidates will be exposed to business working environment and will be mentored by a RTT manager.
We are looking for Graduates in the following field of study:
- IT – Development
- IT – Infrastructure
- Project Management
- Business Analysts
Skills & Experience
- We are only appointing South African citizens studying or qualified at a South African university or technikon.
- We want eager to learn and positive individuals
- Have you just qualified in a degree with a minimum academic average of 65%+
- Skilled in terms of written & verbal communication
Personality and Attributes
Please attach the following with your application:
- ID document
- Most recent academic results
- Matric Certificate
How to Apply
Apply for the RTT Graduate / Internship Programme
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.