Closing Date: 01 March 2013
Rural Development and Agrarian Reform intends to award comprehensive bursaries to qualifying applicants pursuing or intending to pursue studies in prioritizing critical agriculture-related disciplines during the 2013 academic year. Students who are currently in institutions of higher learning will be considered. Preference will be given to qualifying applicants in terms of Employment Equity requirements, specifically Blacks, Females, Indians, Coloreds and persons with disabilities.
- Learners with grade 12 at high school level or who have completed matric/grade12 with any subject combination that includes mathematics and physical science.
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged youth(Eastern cape Province residents)
- Applicants must show proof of admission/provisional admission to university.
- An affidavit on family financial status and a copy of an Identity Document.
- Applicants should be prepared to work /serve in the department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform Eastern Cape as part of their contractual obligation.
- Bachelor of veterinary science(BSc) BSc veterinary biology
- BSc civil engineering/agricultural engineering
- National Diploma civil Engineering
- BSc agriculture (Plant pathology, plant breeding, animal breeding, entomology, agric economics & Agric: pasture science.
How to Apply
All completed bursary forms together with copies of admission letters, certified copy of ID, one ID photo, certified copies of certificates/performance results should be forwarded to any nearest office of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform or the following address: The Manager: Human Resource Development, Rural development an Agrarian Reform, Private bag X0040, Bhisho 5605.
Ms T Gadu, Tel:040 639-1170, email:[email protected]
Kindly note that the department will offer awards/sponsorships to twenty (20) students only.
Important: No incomplete forms or faxed application forms will be considered
Comments are closed.