Closing Date: 25 July 2014
Ref.NO: 58 /2014
The Intern’s work programme will center around the Municipality’s needs and may include work in the areas of budgeting, annual financial statement preparation, supply chain management, internal control, asset management, revenue management, expenditure management, financial reporting, client services and debtor services
- BCom Accounting / Finance / Internal Audit or National Diploma in Accounting / Finance / Internal Audit or equivalent qualification.
- Certified copies of qualification certificates and other relevant documents
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures
- Compile financial statements and management reports
- Compile the annual budget
- Control and manage municipal bank accounts and investments
- Assist in management of debtors and credit control processes, reconciliations and financial analysis, effective supply chain management, and management of assets and liabilities.
- Sound understanding of computer literacy, eg MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn various components of financial management.
How to Apply
Post: The Directorate: Corporate Support Services, PO Box 16, Rustenburg 0300. (Please mark your envelope “VACANCY”)
Enquiries: (014) 590-3200 / 3040
Comments are closed.