Closing Date: 09 October 20
• A Bachelor’s degree/diploma with a major in Business Information Systems/Computer Science • Relevant qualification at NQF level 5/6 • 0-3 years’ experience in information systems programming and development.
Knowledge and skills
• Technical solution knowledge • Decision making • Problem solving
• Computer literacy • Verbal and written communication • Presentation • Planning and organising • Negotiation and influencing • Knowledge / experience in designing databases, developing and maintaining applications.
• Assist with research to develop high-tech products and services for the Transport Sector
• Learn from resident engineers, research and keep abreast of new solution developments and best practices related to Information Technology in order to allow the required level of technical competence • Understudy the Entire Value Stream for the Design, Engineering, and Execution of a Digital Media Centre • Identify, develop, maintain and disseminate technical knowledge at the different levels required by the business to ensure that services are properly supported.
Please note that NO application without certified copies of qualification certificates and other relevant documents will be considered. Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance and criminal record and qualification verification. The successful candidates will be required to enter into performance agreement.
It will be expected of the successful applicants to provide their own suitable vehicle for the execution of official duties, in accordance with the Transport Allowance Scheme
How to Apply
You are invited to submit a comprehensive CV quoting the relevant reference number, to the Directorate: Corporate Support Services, PO Box 16, Rustenburg 0300.
Mark your envelope “VACANCY” and please note that NO application without certified copies of qualification certificates and other relevant documents will be considered.
Any further telephonic enquiries should be directed to the Directorate: Corporate Support Services at tel. (014) 590-3200/3040.
Preference will be given to applicants in line with the approved Employment Equity Plan of the Rustenburg Local Municipality. Asians, Coloureds, Whites and disabled people are also advised to apply for the positions.
All positions will be subjected to security clearance and criminal record and qualification verification.