Closing Date: 2013-09-30
The programme is designed to provide access to EE candidates. MACH 1 is the ab initio course for cadets who have zero or very few flying hours with no Commercial Pilot License. Successful candidates will be based at an Air School designated by SA Express for this purpose.
- Must have acquired Grade 12 within the last 5 years with Maths and Science min level 6 (HGC)
- English Proficiency.
- Must pass Aviation Medical assessment,
- Have acute attention to detail,
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills and
- Genuine passion for aviation.
SA Express is calling on all students who are looking to kick-start their careers, working for one of the fastest growing Regional Airlines in Africa. Established on 24 April 1994, SA Express plays a significant role in the country’s hospitality, travel and tourism industry and is a vital contributor to the country’s socio-economic development.
We are keen to give learners exposure in our work environment in the form of Graduate Development, Learnerships, Cadet Pilot training, Apprenticeship and Skills programmes in the following business areas
- Flight Operations.
How to Apply
Direct link to the SA Express website