Closing Date: 21 February 2014
SA Mint will consider prospective apprenticeship in the following trades for March 2014 intake.
- Die Sinker
You need no experience, but the following MINIMUM requirements apply:
- Four engineering related subjects at N5 level including maths and science passes of 60% or more on standard grade.
- NCV Level 4 (Engineering), which is the new curriculum being offered at FET Colleges since 2007
The programme will include:
- 26 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training at SA Mint.
- Trade test
Ability test / Assessments
- Shortlisted applicants should be prepared to undergo a formal assessment as part of the selection process
- Shortlisted applicants should undergo and pass a medical assessment which will be administered at the company’s medical centre.
How to Apply
Please fax your CV, ID and proof of all your qualifications to:
Fax: 086 609 7057
Enquiries: (012) 675-7371