Closing Date: 27 March 2015
SA MINT is creating the opportunity for practical training in the following:
Proof that you have successfully completed:
- Maths (50%)
- Physical Science (50%)
Nated Studies Statement of results (N5 or N6)
- With all four engineering related subjects
- You must be able to provide your own accommodation and transport.
- Be committed to achieve, and be willing to work shifts and overtime when required.
- Be medically fit.
- Preference will be given to individuals from around East rand region in the Gauteng Province.
The apprenticeship will take place in 3 phases:
- The successful apprentice will complete a course of a minimum period of 26 weeks which covers all the training modules in theory and simulated practical for the trade. This phase will be completed at SEIFSA Training centre.
Upon successful completion of phase 1, apprentices will cover all the modules for the trade by way of practical workplace experience for a minimum period of 54 weeks. This phase will be completed at the company (South African Mint).
Upon successful completion of phase 1&2 apprentices will be enrolled for trade test
How to Apply
Please Email your CV, ID, Proof of residence and statement of results (Matric & N5/N6) to: [email protected]
Comments are closed.