Matric subjects must have Mathematics and Science with four engineering related subjects at N5 level including Mathematics and Science with pass mark of 60% or more on standard grade.
The Apprenticeship program will take place in 3 phases:
The successful apprentices will complete a course of a minimum period of 26 weeks which covers all the training modules in theory and simulated practical for the trade. This phase will be completed at SEIFSA Training Centre
Upon successful completion of phase 1, apprentices will cover all the modules for the trade by way of practical workplace experience for a minimum period of 54 weeks. This phase will be completed at the company (South African Mint).
Upon successful completion of phase 1 & 2 , apprentices will be enrolled for their Trade Test.
Ability test / Assessments
- Shortlisted applicants should be prepared to undergo a formal assessment and pre-employment medical checks as part of the selection process.
How to Apply
- Apply for the SA Mint Fitter & Turner Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply for the SA Mint Boilermaker Apprenticeship
- Apply for the SA Mint Electrician Apprenticeship
- Apply for the SA Mint Toolmaker Apprenticeship
- Apply for the SA Mint Millwright Apprenticeship
Comments are closed.