Closing Date: 18 April 2012 at 15H00
South African Airways, invites individuals to apply for our six month internship programme
In order to qualify for our programme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be required to complete a six month internship as part of finalizing a formal qualification (tertiary requirement) or must have recently qualified
- Must have no work experience in the field of study
- Applicants must be below the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- SAA is committed to Employment Equity and all appointments will be made in this context
Please note that this programme is aimed at providing successful candidates with the practical exposure to the work place for six months and therefore there is no commitment to further employment after the completion of the programme.
If you aspire to get onboard of a career flight which is in a class of its own, apply to the SAA Internship programme by 18 April 2012.
If you have not received a response within 21 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Logistics/Transport Management Internship||Logistics/Transport Management|
|Hospitality Management Internship||Hospitality Management|
|Computer science or Information systems Internship||Computer science or Information systems|
|IT Audit, Information Security and Risk Internship||IT Audit, Information Security and Risk|
|Travel and Tourism Internship||Travel and Tourism|
|Risk Management Internship||Risk Management|
|Management Science Internship||Management Science|
|Marketing or Communications Internship||Marketing or Communications|
|Human Resources or Psychology Internship||Human Resources or Psychology|
|Mathematics or Statistics Internship||Mathematics or Statistics|
All positions close on the 18th April 2012
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The onus is on the applicant to prove that he/she meets the minimum requirements, therefore please ensure that your CV is detailed enough, in other words, makes reference to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience (inclusive of duties, tenure, designation etc.) and attributes.
- Please note that no applications will be accepted without a certified copy of the applicant’s ID and all relevant qualifications.
- Closing date will be on 2012-04-18 at 15H00 Please be mindful of the closing date as NO late applications will be considered.
- Applicants will go through a comprehensive assessment process which may include competency and/or psychometric assessments;
- Applicants will undergo pre-employment checks i.e. criminal, credit, reference, authentication of qualification etc.
- SAA is committed to Employment Equity. All appointments will be made in this context.
- SAA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any of the positions contained in this advert.
- Queries relating to the above positions may be directed to the relevant HRBP.
- Should you not receive a response in 21 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.