Location: Port Elizabeth
Key Purpose Statement
As part of the experiential training successful candidates will be required to operate and maintain the required throughput within the Brewing process to achieve optimal equipment efficiencies. FET Internships: For students that require 12 months plant exposure in order to obtain a National N Diploma OR In –Service Traineeship: For students from the University of Technology who require 12 months to complete core and elective modules in their logbooks to obtain a National Higher Diploma.
- Working toward completing a Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biochemistry qualification
- PC Literacy
- Ability to working in teams. Selection is based on Academic Records, Academic Performance and Field of study.
Applicants will be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
Output and Accountabilities
- Understand the chemical process of brewing the beer
- Provide an opportunity to fulfill their experiential training or plant operation exposure
- Monitor Process Performance
- Work in teams
- Contribute to continued improvement in Ibhayi Brewery.
- Contribute to continued Quality Improvement Initiatives
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to work shifts • Team-player • Vigilant with a bias for action • Attention to detail • Problem solving ability • Manual dexterity • Technical aptitude
Interested applicants, who meet the above specifications should submit:
– Detailed CV including certified copy ID copy – Certified copy of most recent academic transcript – Copy of Tertiary Institute curriculum / requirements for In Service Training These positions will be shift based. The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short listing.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.