One of the world’s largest brewers, SABMiller has brewing interests and distribution agreements across six continents.Our wide portfolio of brands includes premium international beers such as Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch along with leading local brands such as Aguila, Castle, Miller Lite, Snow and Tyskie.
Six of our brands are among the top 50 in the world. We are also one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products.
Since listing on the London Stock Exchange 10 years ago we have growninto a global operation, developing a balanced and attractive portfolio of businesses.
Our markets range from developed economies such as the USA to fast-growing developing markets such as China and India.
Key Purpose Statement
- Must be in possession of a relevant Bachelor Degree (Social Science, Psychology, Commerce)
- Understanding of HR business processes and a basic understanding of relevant legislation
- Previous generalist HR experience will be advantageous
- PC Literate in MS Office
- SAPHR knowledge will be advantageous
- Positive attitude with high energy levels
- Self motivated with strong self management bias
- Team player with ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure, yet maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, demonstrate initiative, sound judgment, sensitivity and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good business acumen with a professional approach
- Good interpersonal skills
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete an HR traineeship successfully within the agreed period.
- Facilitate transfer of best-in-class Human Resources Service Practices
- Support Organisational Development initiatives
- Support relevant Central Office HR related projects
- Co-ordinate related HR administrative systems and processes
- Support the effective implementation of IMP, Career Development, SPR and PBS processes
- Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Support all recruitment processes (incl payroll administration, psychometrics, on-boarding)
- Support Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Support the implementation of remuneration policy and practices
- Promote sound I.R. Practices
- Compile and analyse SAP HR and general HR KPI reports
- Perform administrative support to the HR BP/s
- Resolve customer queries and requests
How to Apply
Comments are closed.