Location: Central Office
Closing Date:01 January 2014
Key Purpose Statement
Are you are a trendsetter with a passion for excellence and quality?
- Do your other ingredients include a BSc degree in Food Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Chemical Engineering combined with an unquenchable desire to learn, grow and exceed your own life expectations?
- Do your other ingredients include a BSc degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering combined with an unquenchable desire to learn, grow and exceed your own life expectations?
Join our powerful world of opportunity and purpose.
1. SAB Biological Science / Chemical Engineering Bursary
2. SAB Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering Bursary
Bursaries are available to South African citizens who have:
- Achieved an average of 70%+, are matriculating at the end of 2013
- Already studying with a 65 %+ average and who show good leadership potential
- Studying towards a: BSc degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Biochemistry and Microbiology, BSc Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering qualification
Output and Accountabilities
In addition to financial support, our bursars are also afforded the opportunity to learn more about the working world by participating in the resolution of real business challenges, through structured summer school or vacation work.
SAB expects its bursars to maintain high academic standards and exemplary behavioural conduct during their years of study. After the successful completion of their degrees, our bursars join the company full time as graduate trainees.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing. The South African Breweries is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions will be in line with the company’s equity strategy.
How to Apply
Apply Online (SAB Biological Science / Chemical Engineering Bursary)
Apply Online (SAB Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering Bursary)
Comments are closed.