Location: Alrode Maltings
Closing Date:21 September 2012
Gain work experience or experiential learning for students in HET Institutions as stipulated in FoodBev SETA’s Work Experience (WE) Grant Funding Policy in order for students to obtain qualifications
- Completed Diploma at relevant tertiary institution in Analytical Chemistry
- PC literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work in teams
- Analytical and systems thinking
- Applied statistical knowledge
- Presentation and report writing skills
- Complete 12 months in service program in line with Food Bev Seta Guidelines.
- Gain experience in various value chain and service departments and provide relevant support.
- Perform duties as outlined in the job description for each field as indicated .
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply in writing to:
Alrode Maltings Manager
By no later than 21 September 2012