Key Purpose Statement
We are looking for Control and Automation Engineers with the best technical smarts to provide support to all our manufacturing processes. This career opportunity will offer you both functional and interpersonal growth which will allow you to realise your full potential.
You have the right ingredients if you have BSc in one of the following: Electrical Light current (instrumentation) /Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Systems combined with an unquenchable desire to learn, grow and exceed your own life expectations
Functional Competencies should include the ability to:
- Apply electrical/electronic engineering techniques and practices within a specific electrical/electronic area
- Apply theoretical, problem-solving and lateral thinking in the design of new electrical/electronic systems
- Communicate (verbal and/or written) in terms of work sheets, reports and on-the job instructions
- Diagnose electrical/electronic problems
- Interface with internal customers to meet business and/or project management objectives
- Interpret electrical/electronic plans and flow diagrams and other technical sources
- Work to high levels of safety and good electrical/electronic practice
- Think creatively
Behavioral Competencies/ Attributes:
- Results driven & action oriented
- Good leadership and self-management skills
- Balance personal life with a high demanding workload
- High energy levels
- Team Player and good team spirit
- Conforms to a high standard of honesty, integrity, fairness and respect for others
- Values and uses individual differences and talents to ensure that the team’s work is executed effectively
Join our powerful world of opportunity and purpose! Get drafted at www.sabcareers.co.za
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing. The South African Breweries is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions will be in line with the company’s equity strategy.
How to Apply:
Comments are closed.