Closing Date: 04 February 2015
Key Purpose Statement
To acquire knowledge, skills and technical competencies in the respective engineering discipline in order to perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on plant equipment.
Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science (HG) or Technical Matric AND National Technical Certificate N3 / NVC or higher in the Electrical Engineering discipline Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills. Conceptual skills. Motivation.
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete the 3 year apprentice programme as per SAB and MERSETA requirements.
- Maintain, repair & optimize plant & associated devices under guidance of qualified Artisans / Technicians
- Work in teams Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment (level 1)
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be a team player
- High energy level and action orientated
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Conceptual skills
How to Apply
Apply for the SAB Miller Electrical Apprenticeship Programme