Key Purpose Statement
The in-service traineeship is an opportunity for students who are required to undergo experiential training as part of their curriculum. This opportunity is available to students studying towards qualifications in:
- Food Technology
Sections are based on:
- Academic performance
- Academic level
- Field of study
- Good problem solving skills
- Proven passion for the business
- Technical aptitude
- High energy levels with a love for challenge
- Potential to fill Brewing or Laboratory roles in future.
Output and Accountabilities
- Enhance and develop your skills by completing tertiary requirements.
- Develop skills as part of the Laboratory Team.
- Contribute to continued improvement in Rosslyn Brewery.
- Contribute to continued Quality Improvement Initiatives
Interested applicants who meet the above specifications should submit the following:
- Detailed CV including ID copy
- Certified copy of most recent academic transcript
- Copy of Tertiary Institute curriculum/requirements for In Service Training The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short
- listing. (Please be advised that short
- listed candidates will be required to undergo psychological assessments
How to Apply
Comments are closed.