Closing Date: 5 February 2015
Anticipated Start Date: 1 April 2015
Location: Cape Town
Key Purpose Statement
To provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF 3. Learners will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Newlands Brewery, during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric with mathematics
- Computer literate
- Self-directed and motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Be resourceful
- Ability to work effectively in shift based teams
- Ability to form effective relationships with coaches and mentory
Output and Accountabilities
Learnerships are a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- Results in a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
- The qualification is endorsed by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and quality assured by the FoodBev SETA
- The qualification is written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria
- Competence against the outcomes and assessment criteria is demonstrated and assessed in the workplace using a variety of assessment methods
How to Apply
Comments are closed.