Gain work experience or experiential learning for students in HET or FET Institutions as stipulated in FoodBev SETA’s Work Experience (WE) Grant Funding Policy in order for students to obtain qualifications.
- PC literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work in teams
- Good problem solving skills.
- Proven passion for the business.
- Technical aptitude.
- High energy levels with love for challenge.
- Grade 12 and studying towards N.Diploma in Analytical Chemistry/ Microbiology (3rd Year Student).
- Willing to complete In-Service/ Experiential Training in Industry.
- All theoretical components of study has been completed.
- Enhance and develop your skills by completing tertiary requirements.
- Develop skills as part of the QA Team.
- Contribute to continued improvement in Alrode Brewery.
- Contribute to continued Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Gain experience in various value chain and service departments and provide relevant support
- Perform duties as outlined in the job description for each field as indicated
How to Apply
Comments are closed.