Start Date: 01 September 2013
Key Purpose Statement
To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with Egoli Region-District JHB Central and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS PROGRAMME:
- Results Driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
Output and Accountabilities
Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
|Location||How to Apply|