Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential;
- Valid South African driver’s licence;
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language;
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office;
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen;
- Local area knowledge is a requirement.
Output and Accountabilities
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
How to Apply
- Apply for the SAB Sales Learnership in East London
- Apply for the SAB Sales Learnership in Isando
- Apply for the SAB Sales Learnership in Denver
Comments are closed.