CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2016
REGION & SITE: ABI KZN REGION (Phoenix, Richard’s Bay & Pietermaritzburg)
Applications are invited to fill a Sales Learnership opportunity. The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate: Marketing (NQF 4).
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
The learner will be exposed to:
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English proficiency
- Preference will be given to applicants with a completed National Diploma or Degree: Preferably in Marketing/Sales
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Valid code 8 drivers license will be advantageous
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply
EMAIL: [email protected]
Comments are closed.