Closing Date: 02 April 2013
Key Purpose Statement
The Trainee Sales Representative is a development position toward an Account Manager position. In their training period they will be responsible for allocated customers and for the completion of their PAT Project. Their placement into an Account Manager will be subject to vacancies being available.
- Minimum relevant 3 year tertiary qualification.
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license unendorsed.
- No alcohol related health problems.
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it.
- Persuasiveness and well developed selling ability.
- Excellent verbal ability and communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people.
- Ability to manage self and territory.
- Strong achievement orientation.
- Potential to become an Account Manager in the future.
Output and Accountabilities
- Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets.
- Influence liquor retail pricing within segments.
- Maintain stock levels within segments.
- Service outlets:
- Develop sound business relationships.
- Maintain customer call rate as per SAB tailored service packages sector.
- Conduct regular account reviews.
- Provide merchandising support.
- Handle Customer and Consumer complaints and queries.
- Manage product quality in relation to SAB quality standards.
- Manage sales administration.
- Compile daily / weekly reports.
- Determine pre-call planning objectives
- Manage B.T.L. placements.
- Conduct personal sec audits.
- Develop sound customer relationships
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as Criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply
Apply Online (Location: Kimberley)
Apply Online (Location: Ladysmith)
Comments are closed.