Location: East London
Key Purpose Statement
To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- The ability to apply self-management practices.
- Good sales administration.
- Ability to manage budget allocation
- Ability to give feedback to Management and colleagues on relevant Sales issues.
- Ability to prioritise and organise sales activities
- Persuasiveness and selling ability.
- Verbal ability and communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people.
- Ability to manage self and territory.
- Strong achievement orientation.
Output and Accountabilities
- Maximise sales volume and market share:
- Implement national/regional promotions in relation to the segmented channel management process.
- Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets. Influence liquor retail pricing within segments.
- Maintain stock levels within segments.
- Develop sound business relationships.
- Maintain customer call rate as per SAB tailored service packages sector.
- Conduct regular account reviews.
- Provide merchandising support.
- Handle Customer and Consumer complaints and queries.
- Manage product quality in relation to SAB quality standards.
- Manage sales administration.
- Compile daily / weekly reports.
- Determine pre-call planning objectives
- Manage B.T.L. placements.
- Conduct personal sec audits.
- Develop sound customer relationships.
- Post Matric Qualification in Sales / Marketing or Matric with experience in Sales / Marketing in a FMCG environment
- Valid Code 8 drivers licence
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it.
- Endurance and ability to tolerate extraordinary and flexible working hours.
- Willingness to work during weekends
- No alcohol related health problems (e.g. alcoholism or liver cirrhosis)
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply
Apply for the SAB Miller Sales Traineeship Programme