Company : The South African Breweries LTD
Short term sales learnership opportunity within districts in the Egoli region.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrate a passion, energy & drive for a career in sales & marketing
- Ability to demonstrate selling skills, liquor retailing techniques and promotion evaluation.
- Understanding of elements affecting product quality and delivery in the value chain.
- Ability to maintain sound customer relationships and commercial decision making.
- An understanding of the market segments.
- Mobility to be deployed across the region after successful completion of trainee programme.
- A recognised, applicable & completed diploma/degree from a tertiary institution.
- A valid driver’s license
- Maximize sales volume and market share in the liquor market
- Influence SAB products retail pricing , bearing competitor margins, liquor retailing development techniques and customer performance in mind.
- Provide excellent customer service to segmented market outlets by tailored service packages and regular account reviews.
- Influence consumer tastes in liaison with customers by exposing them to brands and assistance with merchandising.
- Provide kick start business development advice to segmented liquor outlets in order to obtain a legal liquor license.
- Sales administration as per standard format and pre-call planning
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
(Please be advised that short-listed candidates will be required to undergo psychological assessments).