Closing Date: 30 January 2015 (16:00)
Want to gain workplace experience in the exciting world of Broadcasting? Then, the SABC Internship programme is for you. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates that have a 3 or 4 year Degree/Diploma qualification from accredited and recognised tertiary institutions in the following disciplines to participate in the internship programme.
|Radio Programming (Ref: RD/001)
Diploma / Degree in Media Arts and Drama, Media Studies or Journalism
Indicate the station you are applying to:
|Journalism (News) (Ref: NW:001)
Relevant degree/diploma in Journalism
|Marketing (Ref: SM/001)
Relevant degree / diploma in Marketing, Media strategy and planning and Public Relations management
|Technology Radio Production (Ref: Tech / 001)
NQF level 5 diploma in Sound Engineering with Maths and science as matric subjects.
Indicate the Province you are applying to:
|Technology Sound Restoration (Ref: Tech / 002)
NQF level 5 diploma in Sound Engineering with Maths and science as matric subjects
Indicate the Province you are applying to:
|Information Technology (Ref: Tech 003)
Relevant degree / diploma in information Technology
|Technology Camera Operations (Ref: Tech / 004)
Relevant degree / diploma in Film and Television Production / Video technology
|Technology Operator (Ref: Tech/005)
Relevant degree/diploma in Film and Television Production/ Video technology
|Technology Lighting operator (Ref: Tech / 006)
Relevant degree/diploma in Film and Television Production / Video technology
|Technology Technical Operator (Ref: Tech / 007)
Relevant degree / diploma in Film and Television production / Video technology
|Technology Television Operations (Ref: Tech/008)
Relevant degree/diploma in Film and Television production / Engineering / Video technology
|Policy and Regulatory affairs (Ref: GS/001)
Relevant degree / diploma in Legal Studies / Public Governance Management / Risk management
|Human Resources (Ref: GS/002)
Relevant degree/diploma Human Resources
|Remuneration (Ref: GS/003)
Relevant degree / diploma in Human Resources, Finance or Quantitative Techniques Global Remuneration Professional Certification (GRP)
|Procurement (Ref: GS/004)
Relevant degree / diploma in Procurement
|Finance (Ref: GS / 005)
Relevant degree / diploma in Finance and Economics
|Internal Audit (Ref: GS/006)
Relevant degree/diploma in Internal Audit
|Learning and Development (Ref: GS/007)
Relevant degree / diploma in Education, Training & Education or Training Management
- Matric certificate
- Successfully completed a 3 year degree / diploma in the discipline the application is being made
- Be computer literate with MS packages. MS project in certain disciplines will be an advantage.
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 28
- Not have previously completed an internship
- Have no prior working experience
- Have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 10 months commencing on 1 April 2015
- Aptitude tests and other criteria will be utilised to determine suitability and entry onto the programme
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and requirements for the relevant internship assignment and who are willing to be part of the exciting and challenging world of broadcasting are invited to forward applications by emailing:
- The completed SABC Internship application form (Together with supporting documents as required. Incomplete applications will disqualify the application)
- A concise 1 page CV (CV to detail current competencies, experience and skills)
- Certified copies of SA identity, matric certificate, diploma/degree, academic transcripts and other documents as required on the application form).
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE E-MAIL FOR WHICH INTERNSHIP THE APPLICATION IS MADE AND THE SUPPORTING REFERENCE NUMBER WHICH IS INDICATED IN RED NEXT TO THE INTERNSHIP TYPE OF THE ADVERT. IF YOUR APPLICATION DOES NOT SPECIFY THE TYPE OF INTERNSHIP YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SABC WEBSITE.
No late applications will be considered
All appointments will be made in accordance with the capacity of the SABC to offer an Internship experience, which may be subject to change.
Comments are closed.