Want to gain workplace experience in the exciting world of Broadcasting?
Then the SABC, Internship programme is for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates that have a 3 or 4 year Degree/ diploma from accredited tertiary institutions in the following disciplines.
- Media Communications
- Public relations
- Human Resources / sciences
- Broadcast Engineering
- Internal Audit
- Matric certificate
- Successfully completed a 3 year degree / diploma in the above disciplines.
- Be highly computer literate with MS packages. MS project will also be preferred
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 25.
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 10 months
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria are invited to forward applications by emailing a concise 2 page CV, together with certified copies of ID, grade 12 certificate and transcripts of academic achievements and qualifications, as well as a letter of intent (no longer than 1 typed page), motivating why you should be considered for this internship programme.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
By close of business on the 17th February 2012 and no late applications will be considered.
If you have not had a response within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful and no correspondence will be entered into. Closing date 17th February 2012.