Quality Control Management
Location: Phoenix Industrial Park
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical expose to complete the qualification in Microbiology or Chemical Engineering.
- To conduct quality tests,
- Compile reports
- Communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, costs are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
- An understanding of chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions
- A passion for quality and people
How to Apply
Apply for the SABMiller In-service Quality Control Traineeship Opportunity