Location: Alrode Maltings
Closing Date: 30 April 2014
To acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to be certified competent as an Artisan (Mechanical).
|Apprentice Fitter (Ref. SAB-ZA-12886)
• N3 – Mechanical or Technical Matric or equivalent trade applicable subjects.
|Apprentice Instrumentation Technician (Ref. SAB-ZA-12862)
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan (Mechanical / Instrumentation).
- Assist artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
- Provide evidence according to the development plan.
- Demonstrate competence against the MERSETA Curriculum.
- Ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately.
- Physical fitness and manual dexterity.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interactive personal style.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the team outputs.
Comments are closed.