The in service training is an opportunity for students who are required to undergo experiential training as part of their curriculum.
Completed S4 in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Enhance and develop your skills by completing tertiary requirements.
- Develop skills as part of the Brewing Team.
- Contribute to continued improvement in Alrode Brewery.
- Contribute to continued Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Good problem solving skills.
- Proven passion for the business.
- Technical aptitude.
- High energy levels with love for challenge.
How to Apply
Apply for the SABMiller Brewing In-Service Traineeship Programme