To prepare process engineering trainees to be able to deliver process engineering support for process optimisation and systemic problem solving to the brewing, packaging and utilities functions.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Electrical), B-Tech Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- S4 with two to three years’ experience in Technical field.
- High energy levels
- Positive thinking orientation
- Keen interest in problem solving
- High aptitude for Engineering systems
- Ability to critic and back up information with relevant calculations
Output and Accountabilities
The Engineering trainee will be engaged in an intensive and structured training and development
Programme equipping him/her for future career opportunities within the food and beverage Engineering Departments.
Apply mechanical engineering techniques and practices within a specific mechanical area
Apply theoretical, problem-solving and lateral thinking in the design of new machines, equipment or mechanical systems and maintenance
Communicate sound mechanical engineering insights and solutions to the rest of the team
Participate in mechanical team structures
Diagnose mechanical problems
Interface with other engineering disciplines to meet functional and/or project management objectives
How to Apply
Apply Online (might NOT work on mobile phones)
Comments are closed.