Key Purpose Statement
To conduct quality tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, cost are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
An understanding of chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions
- Well developed decision making skills
- Identify and apply new trends
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a can-do- attitude
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical expose to complete the qualification in Microbiology or Chemical Engineering
How to Apply
Due to operational requirements this opportunity will only be advertised for 1 week
This opportunity is open to external applicants
Comments are closed.