Location: Cape Town
- To provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF 3.
- Learners will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Newlands Brewery, during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric with mathematics and science
- Tertiary education in Engineering field will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- No experience required
- Self-directed and motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Be resourceful
- Ability to work effectively in shift based teams
- Ability to form effective relationships with coaches and mentors
Output and Accountabilities
- Learnerships are a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
- Results in a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
- The qualification is endorsed by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and quality assured by the FoodBev SETA.
- The qualification is written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence against the outcomes and assessment criteria is demonstrated and assessed in the workplace using a variety of assessment methods.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.