Location: Alrode Production, Alrode
Closing Date: 08 February 2013
Key Purpose Statement
To provide 25 people with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Alrode Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Minimum Matric with mathematics and science
- Additional Technical Courses (N3 & N4) will be an advantage
- No experience required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Output and Accountabilities
Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required. It will require the learner to complete the unit standards and submit assignments in line with the Food Bev NQF standards.
The on-the-job learning will require the learning to work shifts in the Packaging department as per the Line’s shift roster that will also require working overtime from time to time.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance
Apply Online (might now work with some mobile phones)
NO HAND DELIVERD / E-MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Comments are closed.