Location: Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 01 June 2014
To provide 6 people with an opportunity to enrole for a Packaging Processing Learnership (NQF L3). They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric, N qualification / Diploma
- PC literacy (Excel, Word)
- Physically fit (Physically demanding environment)
- Ability to self-manage, with initiative and bias for action
- Enquiring and analytical thinking ability
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritize
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Be prepared to work shifts (3 x 8 configuration off peak and 4 x 8 during peak)
- Run Production Machines (80% of the duration of learnership)
- Perform Maintenance, Inspection & Cleaning on Production Machines and environment
- Monitor and Perform Quality analyses relating to the Production processes
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Completion of theory and practical assignments and tests.
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply
Comments are closed.