SABS: Microbiological Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 08 August 2014
Location: Cape Town
To develop candidates on how to conduct Microbiological laboratory operations within a commercial environment, according to QMSs and Accreditation requirements.
- Matric certificate and Academic records
- Practical training to qualify for Graduation
- Conduct tests and generate test results and reports thereof
- Apply calibration and maintenance procedures
- Participate in maintaining the quality management system and accreditation of the laboratory
- Ensure responsible housekeeping within the work area at all times or as directed by management
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all safety principles and procedures
How to Apply
Comments are closed.