Closing Date: 01 May 2015 at 15h00
Location: Johannesburg, Head Office
The South African Human Rights Commission invites interested graduates to apply for an Internship position. Intern must demonstrate a commitment to human rights.
- Degree / Diploma in Supply chain management, Logistics, supplies and services
- Process purchase requisitions
- Invite tenders, bids, quotations and proposal
- Assess, evaluate and recommend suppliers
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records and reports
- Process travel request
- Provide logistical service for events
- Process payments for travel agents
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Updating supplier database
- Procurement for travel services
NB: Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, E-mail and the internet) is a general requirement in all service fields.
Note: ♦ A monthly stipend of R5 223.00 is payable throughout the duration of the internship (contract ending 31 March 2016) ♦ There are two (2) intern positions available. ♦ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Kindly submit a one page cover letter, CV and academic record to [email protected] by 15h00 on 01 May 2015. Quote Internship on the subject line. Please note that candidates will be required to undergo competency assessments and subject themselves to security clearance procedures.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Should you not hear from the Commission within one month after the closing date of the advert you should consider your application unsuccessful.
- The SAHRC reserves the right not to make an appointment.