Closing Date: 30 September 2012
Download Application Form
The SAIEE award bursaries to assist deserving students if you are presently studying or intend to study towards a degree, diploma or certificate in ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS and COMPUTER ENGINEERING, at any University or University of Technology in South Africa.
The instructions hereunder are important and should be read carefully before completing this form. Aspects not complied with or information not provided will render your application disqualified.
- Please remember you must include a motivation letter with the application form downloaded from the website. Failure to submit a letter in your own handwriting will disqualify your application.
- The closing date for completed application is 30 September each year. Application received after this date will not be considered. Only successful applicants will be notified in writing by end January. Bursaries are awarded only if the following circumstances are met;
- You have passed your grade 12 and had obtained a symbol “C” HIGHER GRADE MATHEMATICS, PHYSICAL SCIENCE AND ENGLISH OR HAVE PASSED YOUR PREVIOUS EXAMINATION WITH AN AVERAGE OF 60% PER SUBJECT.
- The parent or guardian statement is completed IN FULL and certified by the Commissioner of Oath.
- You are a South African citizen.
- Please print legibly in black ink.
- A certified copy of your grade 12 certificate or certified year-end examination results must be received by 14 January each year.
- Proof of salary of parents or guardian must be attached to your application form.
- Please return your completed application form with all enclosure to The Secretary, SAIEE, P O Box 751253, Gardenview, 2047.
- Bursaries are only awarded for undergraduates studies.
- Application forms for Bursaries can be downloaded from this website.
- Applications not having access to this website can contact the SAIEE secretariat on +27 (11) 487 3003 who will post application forms as requested.