Closing Date: 28 April 2017 at 12h00
Duration: 1 year
Salary: R60 000 p.a (all-inclusive)
Applicants must be in possession of a three-year National Diploma / Bachelor of Technology in Water/Waste Water Treatment OR Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering a Reside within the Saldanha Bay municipal area • Computer Literacy in MS Office Code B license – Good interpersonal skills e Ability to work under pressure • Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape • Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
Internship Overview: The MGP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the water / waste water treatment section. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and Competencies acquired through tertiary training.
NOTES TO APPLICANT
- Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with us.
- All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a comprehensive CW; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
- No original documents attached to the application will be safe kept / returned.
- Applications without afore – mentioned will not be considered.
- Applications / Supporting documents larger than 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.
- For the implementation of the Employment Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race, gender and disability.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, if you have not received a response within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employer(s).
- The Council beholds the right to make an appointment.
How to Apply
Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email to: [email protected].
Enquiries: Ms RHendricks Tel: (022)70171911 Mr J DuPlessis Tel: (022)7017066