Zone: Dora Nginza Blood Bank, Helen Joseph, Milpark, Pelonomi, Universitas, Mahatma Ghandi, RK Khan, George Mukhari, Muelmed, Pretoria Academic, Boksburg, Sebokeng, Head Office, KZN
To attend and successfully complete taining in all operational functions in the Blood Banks according to the defined curriculim, including standard operating procedures with objective of registering with the HPCSA as a Medical Technologist (Blood Transfusion).
- National Diploma – Biomedical Technology
- Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Computer Literacy in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Key Performance Areas:
- Compliance with training programme objective
- Operational objectives
- Instrument and Laboratory Maintenance
- Quality and Risk compliance
- Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Ethical Behaviour
- Drive and Belief in the cause
- Customer Service Orientation
- Engaging Diversity
- Knowledge Sharing
- System Competence
Principles of Excellence:
- Motivating people
- May be placed in any blood bank nationally to complete the remaider of the training programme.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.