Closing Date: 11 November 2016
Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, East London, Cape Town, Polokwane, Nelspruit
Start date: 1 February 2017
Duration: 12 months
Stipend: R 6 500 per month
Sanlam Sky Solutions, a business unit within the Sanlam Personal Finance cluster.
The Sanlam Corporate Internship Programme is aimed at graduates and/or post graduate students studying: Administration and Finance
The internship programme is a vital tool to address the present lack of skills within the Financial Services Sector as it will provide interns with on-the-job practical workplace experience.
Internships programme creates numerous opportunities for unskilled graduates in South Africa
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- A relevant 3 year Diploma / Bachelor Degree
- No work experience required
- Not be older than 34 years;
- Currently unemployed
- Candidates that have previously been on an internship will NOT be considered
How to Apply
Kindly email your CV to: [email protected]
Please stipulate the area / region you would prefer to work in and that it is for an internship.