Closing Date: 10 May 2013
- Successful candidates will attend a structured programme consisting of an investments induction, business seminars, and presentations, team activities, job-shadowing in various departments, an assignment which students have to complete and present formally. Participants will also participate in a community outreach activity.
- Students complete an evaluation on the programme while their supervisors complete an assessment on the student’s performance. We use the feedback from students to ensure that our programme remains capable of meeting most, if not all, your expectations. So if this is the vacation challenge that you are looking for, make sure you apply for our vacation programme!
Are you eligible for the Programme?
- Yes, if you are a final year student about to graduate from your university.
- Yes, if you are you studying in the following fields: Finance, Investments, Economics, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics
What distinctive characteristics are we looking for in students?
- High standards and a track record of achievement both academically and personally
- Shared beliefs of our values passion, innovation, transparency underpinned by respect, integrity and collaboration. The passion and drive to make a real difference
- A keen interest in the investments industry
- Sound conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Flexibility, adaptability and initiative
How to Apply
Comments are closed.