Location: Welgemoed, Western Cape
Closing Date: 22 June 2012
Sanlam Private Investments (SPI) is a specialised investment house that manages assets for affluent private individuals, cultural organisations, charitable institutions and similar entities with investable assets of more than R1 million. They have the necessary capabilities and systems to provide a wide range of investment services, including domestic and offshore investment portfolios, stockbroking and allied services.
- Respond to queries pertaining to all reports, cubes and business queries.
- Prioritize requests by end users and keep users informed on the status of requests.
- Change requests pertaining to relevant reports.
- Manage all changes requests and queries.
- Track and record development/history of requests.
- Investigate data irregularities and business queries.
- Involvement in new projects and reporting solutions.
- Monitor and maintain day to day batch jobs and systems.
- Relevant IT Tertiary Qualification
- No previous experience required
- Must be fluent in English and able to articulate technical issues clearly over the phone and in writing.
- Ownership of tasks and using initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Communication to superiors and clients.
- Sound analytical and strategic thinker.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Interest in a career in Business Intelligence and MIS within the financial services sector.