Closing Date: 28 January 2015
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously.
- Be unemployed
- Aged between 18 – 30
- Residing Johannesburg
- Be available for interviews in January
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 March 2015
- Must have Grade 12 certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting
Additional required documents from the learners:
- A letter of motivation (explaining why you wish to embark on a learnership & a career in Sanlam);
- Detailed CV;
- Certified copies of ID, Matric certificate/advise of results, any other qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Apply for the SANLAM Wealth Management Learnership Programme 2015