Successful candidates will attend a structured programme consisting of various business seminars; industry and technical investments induction; personal, professional and leadership development activities; job-shadowing in a relevant department; an assignment to complete and formally present and a community outreach activity.
Must be a final year student about to graduate from your university.
Must be studying in the following fields:
- Actuarial Science;
- Graphic Design;
- Human Resources;
- Information Systems;
Participating students will get an overview of the various clusters within the Sanlam Group:
- Sanlam Investments, Santam and Glacier by Sanlam.
- All activities have been designed to give you broad exposure to the financial services industry, challenge your imagination and creativity and help you push your own boundaries.
- The selection procedure will be geared towards filling the 20 roles we have available on the Sanlam Graduate Recruitment Programme commencing in February 2015.
- The three weeks with us will provide you an opportunity for an extended interview us as much as we will interview you.
- High standards and a track record of achievement both academically and personally
- Shared beliefs of our values
- The passion and drive to make a real difference
- A keen interest in the financial services industry
- Sound conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Flexibility, adaptability and initiative
How to Apply