Closing Date: 30 September 2014
The scholarship programme is for learners who want to follow a career in engineering, with particular reference to civil, transport, electronic /computer and electrical engineering. As part of the schorlarship, SANRAL is responsible for the school fees, books and stationery, as well as school and sports uniforms of the learners. SANRAL also arranges for learners to attend beneficial, extracurricular activities.
- Average of 75% and above
- Science, Maths or english above 75% (Including the third paper for Maths)
- Submission of all your results and evaluation by your teachers to SANRAL
- Ambassador for SANRAL
- Attendance of saNRal functions upon invitation
- Preparing yourself for a career in Civil, electronic/ Computer, electrical or Transport engineering
- Application Form
- Motivation letter by you, your parents and from your school.
- Certified copies of June results, ID copy or Birth certificate and parents ID.
- Proof of residence (Water / Electricity Bill from local council)
How to Apply
Post: Ms Heidi Harper, Corporate Services Executive, SANRAL Schorlaship, PO BOX 415, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver: 48 Tambotie Avenue, Valde Grace, Pretoria
NB: Should you not receive feedback from us in January, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.