Closing Date: 31 July 2012
About Santam GAP
The Graduate Accelerate Programme is an initiative by Santam, South Africa’s leading short-term insurance provider. At Santam we’re passionate about our clients, which is why we employ the right people who share this passion. Our success comes from understanding what is important to our clients and treating it as seriously as they do.
To ensure our on-going success, we must ensure that we attract the best employees to service our clients and intermediaries, support our communities and create sustainable long-term value for our shareholders. In 2010, we were ranked as the short-term insurer with the most technically competent employees voted by senior executives of the South African insurance companies in the PwC 2010 peer review.
You can be a part of our future leadership team if you:
- are a talented graduate from any of the main universities in South Africa,
- are a previously disadvantaged individual,
- display above-average academic records and show initiative and a strong desire to be active in business,
- a graduate in B Commerce fields of study, risk management, actuarial science.
If you fulfill these criteria, then you have what it takes to become a candidate in GAP. We will provide you with the mentorship, skills and financial assistance you require to succeed.
How to Apply?
Please Apply Online and complete your online CV (Profile, Tertiary Qualifications and attach your CV and most recent transcripts) in order to be considered.
Note: If you registered in 2011, you will need to re-register again.
We will be in touch with the candidates who have made it to the next round of the process, see dates below.
- Applications close 31 July 2012
- Screening and short-listing: 1-17 August 2012
- Candidate Assessment and first round interviews: 20 August – 28 September 2012
- Final Interviews: 15 – 26 October 2012
- Top 10 Announcement: 31 October 2012