We have a graduate programme on offer for individuals ready to challenge themselves within a leading general insurance company. The programme aims to develop graduates to fill core critical insurance roles by providing on-the-job work experience, combined with structured learning and developmental activities that will challenge graduates and develop high performing employees.
What we offer
- Market-related salary
- Comprehensive orientation
- Technical (insurance) and professional development training
- Customised business management courses
- Graduates are financially supported throughout their course and are given a generous amount of study leave.
- Mentorship and coaching
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrable interest in short-term insurance
- Fluent in English and basic command of another language
- Flexibility on location as some of our business functions require you to work in different sites.
Attach your mid-year academic transcript to the Online Application. You will be able to attach your transcript after you have submitted your application.
- Presenting and communicating information
- Working with people
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Planning and organising
- Learning and researching
- Applying expertise and technology
- Writing and reporting
- Persuading and influencing
How to Apply
|Internal Audit Graduate