Santam presents an exciting opportunity for candidates to join the leaders in the short-term insurance industry.
Santam offers a development opportunity to persons interested in growing their careers in the short-term insurance industry through the Santam Black Intermediary Development Initiative (SBIDI), a 12 month programme which provides candidates with the necessary exposure to the short-term insurance industry.
You will be provided with classroom and on-the-job training, which includes business development skills and mentoring. Candidates will further receive exposure to the operations of short-term insurance brokers and Santam as well as the necessary infrastructural support.
Successful candidates will sign a 12 month fixed term contract as well as a learnership contract with Santam. You receive a learner allowance of R3 500 a month (as opposed to a salary) for the duration of the programme.
Entry level requirements
- A completed tertiary degree or diploma in one of the following fields: Economics, Finance, Marketing, Accounting and Business administration.
- Grade 12 with a pass in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy)
- Aged 20 and 28 (INSETA) requirements)
- South African citizen
- Excellent communication skills and English
- Client focused
- Must be persuasive and able to influence people
- Resilient and able to work in a pressured, competitive environment
- Analytical with entrepreneurial abilities
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please provide a two page CV and attach:
- A certified proof of qualifications including your matric certificate
- A copy of your identity document
Send your documents to [email protected] or Apply Online
Closing Date: 02/February/2012.